ADVANCE PROJECT MANAGEMENT
Real World Application
This course in project management will allow participants the opportunity to apply the advanced principles of project management applied in real-world projects. Participants will be able to practically exhibit the knowledge, skills, attitudes and tools and techniques necessary to effectively manage projects in a simulated project environment.
The topics that will be covered include:
• Strategic and technical principles of project management
• Introduction to multiple case studies
• Project charter and meeting management
• Project planning, scheduling, and control
• Managing stakeholders
• Risk identification and response
• Critical path analysis and schedule compression
• Contract management and contract administration
• Earned value management
• Project budget development and cost control
Strategically apply project management processes and techniques to a real-life project
• Apply key techniques for planning, estimating, monitoring, and controlling and closing projects
• Develop a project charter and conduct a project kick-off meeting
• Develop project requirements, scope management documents and governance arrangements such as a change-control board
• Develop a work breakdown structure, WBS dictionary and build a project schedule using technology tools
• Estimate project costs by identifying and quantifying cost drivers
• Identify and analyze risks and develop risk response plans
• Implement risk strategies in meeting the challenges of contract management.
• Apply project close-out procedures
• Project success and Failure
• Projects in the context of Programs
• Focusing on benefits- what this really means
• Managing slippage, delays and the unexpected
• Understanding the lifecycle and dynamics of a project team
• Project Leadership- what it is and its importance to success
*** Please bring your laptop ***
Leoncio Flores, PMP, PgMP, CSM, ITIL-F
Leo Flores’ management experience is varied and it spans more than 30 years of IT work experience. It includes 11 years as MIS Manager in Saudi Arabia, with such companies as Deutsch Telecom and Boeing Middle East. Almost Eight years of working in the United States for Covansys and Enron.
Leo was the Managing Director and co-Founder of eDecapolis Consulting Group with offshore clients, in United States and Europe. Afterwards worked as the Director for M3 Applications at Lawson for two years and revived anew the offshore office of eDecapolis Consulting Group.
Leo also has worked for HP Enterprise Services and had many Contact
Centers like Alorica, EGS, Transcom, among others doing Program and Project
Management experience working for US Call Center companies handling Global
Scale Call Center IT Infrastructure projects.
Date: January 15 to 17, 2018
For more details, please call Jennifer Chua at 506-2048 and 0917-8133680. You can also email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Do you like this website? Tell your friends about it!